Really I’m first

Slowbike Small

Member Number
Will I get barred for …

Attachments

• 6D7A6D8C-70A6-4183-9B01-EE413D918B1D.jpeg
    6D7A6D8C-70A6-4183-9B01-EE413D918B1D.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 86
How do you tell the inmates on that other site to drop in here?
You could email friends directly if you have contact info. Phone calls, Texts & Snail Mail will work and won't get you sued. Facebook is another alternative if available. I'd ADVise against contacting friends directly through forums that have recently changed ownership.

Www.
Adv
Bikes
.com

Yes, at some point they catch on to most efforts made within the confines of the previous location no matter what method is used.

One tip I suppose, if your friend is on other forums, scroll down to the very bottom and read about who owns the forum. If it's owned by the group that bought the previous ADV forum, avoid mention of any other forum in their pages.

If they don't own it, it's fair game to communicate privately in private messaging.

Just send them a PM.
Yes you can, but trust me - VS's version of Xenforo allows them to snoop and alter any links or wording that reference another forum directly. Alan and I know this from direct experience, links were to another forum were redirected back to their forum repeatedly

Yes you can, but trust me - VS's version of Xenforo allows them to snoop and alter any links or wording that reference another forum directly. Alan and I know this from direct experience, links were to another forum were redirected back to their forum repeatedly

good to know, thanks.

I came here from a fb ( adv old school ) page, this site was mentioned there.
The man. The myth. The legend!

If you think advrider was full of delicate flowers when YOU got punted, the newest crop is hydroponic- and they exist to be offended!

Back
Top Bottom