What's new

Ride Videos-Post 'Em Up!

Chickenstrip

Member Number
Got some videos to share? Great, let's see 'em!

I bought a 360˚ camera last summer and have been making videos in the country, in the city, even in tunnels. :-)

The wonderful roads of Tennessee, specifically Rt 421, The Snake, for this one.

Part 1, 2 and 3 of my ride with my Upstate SC buddy near Pickens SC last October. Let's hear the engine!

Chickenstrip, what software are you editing your 360 video with? My wife got me a new camera for Christmas so I’m looking for good editing software.
The Insta360 I use came with its own software - it's easy to use. I export the movie after choosing the various points of view/camera movements. I create the intro/outro with After Effects and assemble the final movie using Premiere. I haven't checked, but maybe the Insta360 software has a method for creating titles.

The Insta360 I use came with its own software - it's easy to use. I export the movie after choosing the various points of view/camera movements. I create the intro/outro with After Effects and assemble the final movie using Premiere. I haven't checked, but maybe the Insta360 software has a method for creating titles.
My wife got me a GoPro 360 and the software that is available for it, for “free”, seems incomplete. Thanks for the reply.

Nice! Those are fun transitions.
The music: I thought it might be on that The Fall did. Looking it up ... Chemical Brothers?

Back
Top Bottom