What's new

Riding tomorrow MA to northern NH & back, any takers?

Alan F.

Member Number
I'll be riding tomorrow from my place in MA near the NH border on 495. Northbound on 125 & 16 to Errol, NH then southeast on 126 through Grafton Notch to Newry and Bethel, Maine then West on 2 along the Androscoggin back to Gorham, NH then an option to just head back on 16 & 125 or head down to Conway, NH to pick up 153 south for the best twisties I know of, 55 miles or so of them all the way down to Farmington, NH where 16 & 125 are a short hop away to get home.

Anyone interested? Hoping to head out before 9am

That's a nice loop.

I think you mean 26, not 126.

If you could fit in Jefferson Notch Rd and Clinton Mountain Rd, it'd be golden. I was just there a couple weeks ago and it was gorgeous.

Conway area is going to be shit show, so avoid if possible. 16N was at a grinding halt yesterday.

We'll be at the Sandwich Fair tomorrow, so I won't be around other wise I'd hitch a ride to head to Errol. My favorite area, bar none.

You're right I did mean 26! Not sure if that was autocorrect or me....

I've postponed this ride for a few reasons, a warmer, dryer and less windy day would be much more to my liking. I'll watch the weather and take a personal day, probably on a weekday. If anyone in the area wants to get out riding like that please message me.

You're right I did mean 26! Not sure if that was autocorrect or me....

I've postponed this ride for a few reasons, a warmer, dryer and less windy day would be much more to my liking. I'll watch the weather and take a personal day, probably on a weekday. If anyone in the area wants to get out riding like that please message me.
yea, we're sort of witling down the days left of riding. 40 degree mornings sort of put a damper on things. we're actually in the 30s in the mornings now.

I love Errol and the entire surrounding area. I ride there as much as I can. I'm much closer to Errol than I am to you, but you come up this way I'd check my schedule and hitch along.

Back
Top Bottom