What's new

+ Week Scooter Cannonball 2021 across USA

gopam

Member Number
My next YouTube adventure series has begun. It’s the follow up to my rookie ride series in 2018.

Competing in Scooter Cannonball 2021, the experience of GoPam, rider No.89 riding a 2007 Vespa GT200 In all types of weather and road conditions like - Dirt & gravel on 12 inch scooter street tires!!!

Riding coast to coast across America in 10 days. Bar Harbor, Maine to Eureka, California

I’ll be posting videos adding to this playlist. The first couple are up. Here’s the link:

SCOOTER CANNONBALL 2021

Last edited:
Cool! I was following along every day checking the results of last years cannonball. Sometimes I think this is something I should do but then I slap myself.

It was interesting last year because I have actually met some of the contestants.

Cool! I was following along every day checking the results of last years cannonball. Sometimes I think this is something I should do but then I slap myself.

It was interesting last year because I have actually met some of the contestants.
Ha ha yes....cannonball slaps this rider in the face and I keep doing it. I'm definitely hooked....it is in my blood. It is the hardest thing I've ever done.

The start of day 2 is now on YouTube…and the first glimpse of the transformation of gopam cannonballer to gopam circus clown on fire…..

Got hooked on the opening trailer and binged all current episodes so now I'M sleep-deprived!
Enjoying this immensely 😎

Back
Top Bottom