What's new

Scooter Girls

It was just a joke fellas! Everyone be cool 😂
Here's a joke: why did the chicken cross the road...?

Not as funny: the chicken is a poser and I have never seen one cross the road on their own. Wait, that's still pretty funny. :wave Unless you're on a chicken forum - those people don't have a sense of humor. And you know what Lenny Bruce said if they can't take a joke.

Ooops, forgot my candid picture... from Amsterdam.

scooter girl amsterdam.jpg

Here's a joke: why did the chicken cross the road...?

Not as funny: the chicken is a poser and I have never seen one cross the road on their own. Wait, that's still pretty funny. :wave Unless you're on a chicken forum - those people don't have a sense of humor. And you know what Lenny Bruce said if they can't take a joke.
81ba240bffa38e1c59e14c4fedcf5c08.jpg

When we had chickens and it was time to butcher one we would cut the head off and it would run around like crazy but luckily we were off the road quite a bit and it couldn't cross the road.
My grandmother handled that chore, back in the 50s, for us. Wring it, pluck and dress it, then fry it up. LOt of effort for a bit of meat on the table. Kinda like my squirrel and rabbit hinting uncles. Too many little bones for available meat, especially with squirrels.

Appear to be posed images...

scooter girl posed.jpg

Scooter_Girl_Tinted.jpg

For the record, I see no problem with posed images. Lovely ladies and scoots... it's like the world is a delightful art exhibition.
Have to agree. There are threads all over the interweb of girls on motorcycles, choppers, old bikes, mopeds, etc, etc, and they are almost all posed images. Two of man's favorite things... two wheels and a pretty lady. dd50

Top Bottom Back Refresh