What's new

Scooter Pics.

QISjOoF.jpg

If I lived in town I would have a scooter.
Scooters definitely have their place and limits. I live close enough to town that the Honda 110's top speed of 48 mph gets us by. On the other hand something in the 150cc range that could maintain speeds of 60 mph would suit my situation best. There's a street and dirt bike parked next to the scoot. More tools in the toolbox.

I live 30 miles from town, so I think I still need the 70 to 100 mph acceleration.

I am kinda watching for a 250 class bike , close ,(within 200 miles), cheap, (less than $1000) ,that runs. I'm thinking about trying to build a "rat bobber" in my my "farm" shop. I have a welder, cutting torch, grinder, and drill press.
I should be able to really screw up a good little bike !!:-):dirtdog:wings

I live 30 miles from town, so I think I still need the 70 to 100 mph acceleration.

The 1st time I hit 100MpH was with my Piaggio X10 330cc and 33Hp. And that was with a long down slope and a trailing wind.
About a year ago we were behind a Honda Forza 300 and he was making 80MpH and I've got the feeling he had it pegged.
I took my SYM GTSi 250cc on the highway and could keep up with traffic but that was the upper limit.

All that said, if you're not going to do "improvements" on whatever power plant you find you might want to start thinking in the 400cc range.

Top Bottom Back Refresh