What's new

Scooter Pics.

Don, I still think that X10 was a beautiful scooter.
Thanks! Me too! I think if I'd've gotten the 500cc instead of the 330c I'd still be riding it.

That's Cape Sunion in the background.
2015-03-31 Sunion 1-1.jpg

Much easier to get to from the other side. And you get to ride 281:ricky
We rode 281 to Charlies Creek and decided it would be cool to get pics of the scooters on the rock overlook. Last time I rode it was a long time ago and it seemed easier back then. I'm sure we could have made it but we decided to turn around. One of the group had little off road experience and it was his first time off the pavement on a scooter.

Thanks! Yeah, I think you're right..we'll have to find some mild (because I need to stay on the bunny slope the first time or so) dirt/gravel to explore on to decide how the suspensions compare.
Plenty of it around E TN

Yeah, I've not seen panniers on a Burgman, or almost any scooter for that matter (Aprilia made a scooter with 'em). :thumbup

Yeah, I've not seen panniers on a Burgman, or almost any scooter for that matter (Aprilia made a scooter with 'em). :thumbup
Ya well I'm set up for touring and so far that Burgman has been in 2 Provinces and 21 US States. It's an amazing machine and I can't think of anything else I'd like to ride. The paniers are great for travel and the click on, click off aspect makes staying at hotels so easy. Just carry them in like suitcases. I use the big 33 liter cases for road trips, and the smaller 22 liter cases for around town shopping/day trips. When the dry bag and Rotopak fuel call are on the bike, I'm on a multi-week trip.

Top Bottom Back Refresh