What's new

Scottish Six Day Trial Thread

Sorry about jumping the gun on the scores - I figured they were done for the day when I grabbed the scores - will be more careful next time :-)

It might be hard to compare, as the sections ridden are so different than a typical US National. Dennis Sweeten has ridden it a bunch, what line does he ride. Travis Fox has ridden it, so talk to him for some good input. There are some big steps (waterfalls) in some sections, but a lot of in line rocks. You would need to start riding every type creek you can find in prep for it.

132nd and 146th respectively. You have to wait until it says 0 sections missing before the provisional scoring is complete....
Denis rides the same line as Stan, I think Sr. Ex in the Nationals.

Fun seeing Jonathan on the Jitsie live stream today...
1651702121656.png

Fun seeing Jonathan on the Jitsie live stream today...
1651702121656.png
Also cool to see Johnathan has caught up to Nigel Birkett!
Do you have to catch these ones live or are they archived so you can watch later? Makes me consider getting a membership just for the coverage.

Last edited:
They have about 12 videos a day 10 to 15 minutes long each that you can go back and watch anytime. Since Woody isn't riding the trial it is all from a spectators view but he has ridden it lots of times and really knows what he is talking about. It depends a bit on the cell coverage at times but he also knows everyone so riders all seem very happy to stop and chat with him for a few minutes.

Sounds like the majority of riders (including Jonathan) are pretty impressed with all Jitsie is doing to promote the sport. You get a nice sheet of personalized stickers as well for being a club member.

1651744054408.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh