What's new

SE OHIO Adventures

Got to start somewhere. Getting ready for "Fly By Week" Aug 22-28 Marietta,OH. Thinking about doing Adventure stuff during the week and Street Snarling on Sat.
Depends of weather.

Got to start somewhere. Getting ready for "Fly By Week" Aug 22-28 Marietta,OH. Thinking about doing Adventure stuff during the week and Street Snarling on Sat.
Depends of weather.

Let me know what you are thinking. The weekend before is full for me but may be up for a little ADV Lite during the week sometime.

I wanna come ride in Ohio some time...

I made it about 100 feet across the border last month just to say I've been there. :lol2

I wanna come ride in Ohio some time...

I made it about 100 feet across the border last month just to say I've been there. :lol2
Come on down there is a great event coming up called: https://www.wailinwayneweekend.com/
or if you just want to explore we have the:Trans Ohio Trail (TOT) that can be a good multi day route for explorers.
There is plenty of camping or cabins and if you need gpx routes I may be able to help you out depending on your (FOB) Fwd-Op-Base

Thanks!

The WWW looks like a great event. Are you going?

Unfortunately (or fortunately!)I have a trip planned on that weekend. Hopefully next year!

Thanks!

The WWW looks like a great event. Are you going?

Unfortunately (or fortunately!)I have a trip planned on that weekend. Hopefully next year!
I went and volunteered at the first two led a ride loop at one when they were over in New Straitsville, OH. next to the Wayne National Forrest Trail System. I have not attended the new location in Nelsonville but it's is much larger. I live down here in the great riding area for both ADV and Street and don't need to pay to ride. It's a great event for a group visiting the area. I will be doing ADV&Street at the "Fly By Week" Aug 22-28 Marietta,OH. on the South East side of the state. What part of MI. are you from? I was born in Detroit and raised in Grand Rapids.

Very cool.

I’m in SE MI. About twenty miles north of Detroit.

Marietta, OH. Day Ride.
Got out Friday with two friends and one new friend from northern Ohio. We road out of Marietta heading NE keeping I77 on our left as a boundary and Hwy 7 river on the right.
We made our way north, zigzagging on gravel and two track using the great asphalt twists like Hwy26 as connectors. Washington Co. really takes care of the gravel roads.
Nothing but nice shade and beautiful scenery. Lunch on the river at the boathouse and then asphalt curves back west. 676 to the 555N to 78.....280miles for me
. Aug.1.jpg DRAFT-00-02-39-159.jpg Aug...JPG DRAFT-00-00-41-241.jpg DRAFT-00-01-30-674 (1).jpg DRAFT-00-02-04-001.jpg DRAFT-00-02-22-213.jpg DRAFT-00-02-39-159.jpg Aug..JPG DRAFT-00-06-28-437.jpg

Last edited:
This Friday the 9th.Sept. Looks like a great weather day for riding??
Thinking: Spirited Street ride or Old dude ADV ride
lol8.gif

Low Dust on gravel.
hmmm.gif
Asphalt is clean.
ricky.gif

Reactions: MVI
This Friday the 9th.Sept.
OK, It's On. Muskingum County 180MI. ADV loop. Meet up: Cracker Barrel & Marathon gas. 214 Underwood St, Zanesville, OH 43701 I70 & 146/60
Breakfast 9am Ride start 10am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom