What's new

Shooting, Guns & Ammo, Hunting

Found some CCI target .22 ammo at wallyworld yesterday. My Walter P22 is super picky about ammo, it likes CCI almost exclusively.

Found some CCI target .22 ammo at wallyworld yesterday. My Walter P22 is super picky about ammo, it likes CCI almost exclusively.

My Savage .22 bolt action doesn't like your common "Bucket O' Bullets" from Reminton, but does like the CCI stuff. I had some issues after awhile with my Ruger Mk2 as well, but only after several hundred rounds without a cleaning.

S.C.

1648852966053.jpeg

Built about 2 miles from our place. One of principals house Is just down the road.

Sorry, no. I think because legally they (real ones) are single use here most of them go to Europe for re-use there.

I got lucky and have a real deal JD bbl on the Patio.

As a JD Tennessee Squire I have the opportunity to purchase the contents of a Full Bbl. You get to try three BBls and pick one.
However it must then be bottled and you can buy the wooden Bbl.

$11,000.00 last time I looked.

Wife nixed that idea.

Last edited:
I really wish I could post here but I've been so depressed since my boat accident! All my guns are at the bottom of Lake Michigan.:(

1648852966053.jpeg

Built about 2 miles from our place. One of principals house Is just down the road.
Clear as mud post. :fpalm Barrett.Also when we ride the best goat road way to Lynchburg we pass Barrett’s original very long range test site -i’m told.

Reactions: MVI
I really wish I could post here but I've been so depressed since my boat accident! All my guns are at the bottom of Lake Michigan.:(
Lost mine the same way, just can't bring myself to replace em. I just loved them so much.

It's really too bad that suppressors aren't more readily available. The media has vilified them as some secret assassin's tool but in the real world they are an important safety device. Even the best available ear protection doesn't attenuate the report enough to not cause hearing damage.

All you need is a credit card, and be a qualifed person, super simple process

Free tax stamp this week on these
1651152120032.png

Last edited:
They are called Punt Guns,

several on display at the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame in Waco

Also on display at the Havre De Grace Decoy Museum (WORTH a Trip if you are a serious duck hunter or art lover, the hand painted decoys are inspiring)

1651159104274.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EGR
Top Bottom Back Refresh