What's new

Shooting, Guns & Ammo, Hunting

ScreenHunter 305.png
Free udred win mags wiv a 180 grainer and 74 grains of reloader 22 up their arses kick too much for this delicate bloom , i likes the 7 mil rem mag my self a much moar septable level of felt recoil wasername i likes one free nine hornadays wiv reloader 22 but been using vit 160 lateley not seen reloader 22 for a wile here mite have stopped making it not sure unless it fell into reach rules and we cant bring it in no moar over ear.

Chiappa?

I've been looking at 410's recently. Plenty of guns available but the ammo here in Canada is like rocking horse sh1t at the moment.
I think so. It felt really heavy compared to the 16ga O/U next to it, that was heavily dicounted , display model with a few nicks in the wood.

I think so. It felt really heavy compared to the 16ga O/U next to it, that was heavily dicounted , display model with a few nicks in the wood.

Yeah, it looks heavy. That light weight is part of the allure, or reason, for .410's. With that much steel between the barrels, I have to wonder if a tri-barrel 20 gauge might be about the same weight, and a tri-barrel 12-gauge in a good part only heavier due to it's greater width at the breach and lower half?

But that shine on the .410 looks nice.

Nice harvest.

12 gauge slug?

I wondered the same. It certainly looks like a pump action shotgun.
yes'sirs

Wanted a slug gun for bear hunting this year. Bought this Mossberg 500 with a rifled barrel and am using sabot rounds.

Scope is a mistake though. At least with rainy or snowy weather. When I first had it in my sights, somehow the front side of the scope was covered in snow. Gun was just sitting on my lap, but somehow the snow got there. So I had to pull the gun down, use a cotton ball to wipe out the snow, and re-aim.

I've got a 30-30 with a peep sight that is going to be a deer rifle. At least for snowy days. It was dad's rifle. he bought it from a pawn shop some time in the 70s.

Four years it took. First deer of my life.

PART_1668617440742.jpg

me deer2 - Copy.png

us deer - Copy.jpg

IMG_2022-11-16_11-43-27.jpeg

Took a hit through the lungs. Didn't make it too far. This is the same buck I had in my sights the other day.
Congrats man! You'll be eating good now! Love me some deer stir fry.

Four years it took. First deer of my life.

PART_1668617440742.jpg

me deer2 - Copy.png

us deer - Copy.jpg

IMG_2022-11-16_11-43-27.jpeg

Took a hit through the lungs. Didn't make it too far. This is the same buck I had in my sights the other day.
That is awesome.

I can't wait until I am back in CONUS on Dec 13 to start my Hunt !

Last edited:
Dove Season is closed in North Texas, Legal Hunts are
Sep. 1 - Nov. 13 & Dec. 17 - Jan. 1

These fat boys just landed in the back yard

1669308331508.png

I have a pellet gun, but I'd never.

Seems UN-sporting and not to mention illegal to take a dove out of season.

I need to go on a deer hunt soon, and dont need any bad Karma

S&W is getting back into the all metal framed semi's

1670712940125.png
Wish I'd known this before buying a M&P not too long ago, bit doubt I would've splurged the extra $400 for a metal frame. That's too much of a price hike, especially since it's going to be CNC cut. Not like they're going to be paying actual humans to machine these things. I imagine there's equal amounts of human labor with feeding a CNC machine as there is operating an plastic injection molding machine.

Top Bottom Back Refresh