What's new

Shooting, Guns & Ammo, Hunting

I'd guess they are hand fitted, since Performance Center name, PERFORMANCE CENTER™ M&P®9 M2.0™

price from this vendor is good.

ScreenHunter_3496 Dec. 11 17.43.jpg

Last edited:
If they both fit the shooter well, I suspect that a heavier metal pistol is a little more accurate than a lighter polymer model. My complaints with the 5903/6 aren't about the weight. It's a fine gun, just not for my smaller hands. It's good to see some modularity brought to the table so features and ergonomics can be tailored to the shooter.

I'm a metal frame guy. I've never gelled with any poly gun.

I'm a metal frame guy. I've never gelled with any poly gun.
I'm the same, but I also recognize it's just likely just my own stubbornness.

I wasn't thrilled with the plastic stock on my 870, but Dad gave it to me so I wasn't complaining. Always wanted to swap on a wooden stock, but my buddy's wooden stocked 870 kicks like a mule.

The plastic guns probably aren't giving up anything, but it just feels weird still. They might even be better.

The plastic pistols going in the waistband first thing in the morning definitely don't give you the same thrill as when an ice cold metal frame hits your love handle 😁

I've heard that those metal-frames of polymer designs really aren't all that special like I thought they would be. I'd like to shoot one or two before buying one to decide.

It got real cold here today, 17F , That's cold for Texas. Plus Winds 40mph +

We were out at the Ranch at 0630h. Harvested a pair of Doe, around 0730H.

1671744064037.png

Celebratory Burgers were had at FRED's in Fort Worth

1671744120386.png

It got real cold here today, 17F , That's cold for Texas. Plus Winds 40mph +

We were out at the Ranch at 0630h. Harvested a pair of Doe, around 0730H.

1671744064037.png

Celebratory Burgers were had at FRED's in Fort Worth

1671744120386.png

Yum! A blind man could point a gun out the kitchen door here and hit a red deer. I have a domestic herd (for meat) mixed with wild (protected) that come in during winter. They were over stocked during covid but finally coming back to sustainable numbers.

First step in family holiday

That's a beauty! My local shop has one but I don't recall the exact price (other than pretty steep).
I have a little Browning SA-22 (1930s-built) that my dad hunted squirrels with as a kid. Still shoots like a champ.

Reactions: EGR
That's a beauty! My local shop has one but I don't recall the exact price (other than pretty steep).
I have a little Browning SA-22 (1930s-built) that my dad hunted squirrels with as a kid. Still shoots like a champ.
Might want to curtail posting due to the recent laws passed by IL legislature.

Your 2nd amendment rights have been squashed, temporarily. Unconstitutional over reach.

Sights? It's a 10m weapon. Aim that close should be muscle memory.

Last edited:
Might want to curtail posting due to the recent laws passed by IL legislature.

Your 2nd amendment rights have been squashed, temporarily. Unconstitutional over reach.
Yeah, that smug bastard thinks he has it all in the bag. One federal judge is supposed to rule on a temporary injunction sometime today.

Yeah, something like 88 out of their 120 counties said they wouldn't enforce an unconstitutional law.

Obviously the majority of the population in Illinois does not share the same values as the governor. So why the hell is he governor?

Top Bottom Back Refresh