What's new

Site logo

Austin

Administrator
Member Number
I'm talking to a graphic designer about swag n such and the convo left me wondering what your thoughts are on the logo. I'm not graphic person and chopped what is at the top of the page together from Adobe stock images. You think we should replace that bike/sunset with ... something else? If so I'm open to suggestions. :beer

The orange black theme rocks. I think the skull appeals to some. But maybe the skull rocks with 80% of the few that show interest. I think ideally any one that can pick a pic to send to a graphics shop that has the vision is gold. So I can type my member discount code to get my black hoodie with the orange skull plus my handle..mad mx. I have a few local. Base ball and really girls softball keeps these mom and pop shops thriving. Maybe grass roots is where this is at. Low investment and big smiles..

I would be happy to ask around..

Plus seasonal and ride swag would be cool. I see a really cool sun burst rays over silhouette mts for beat the heat. So pick one of klavs greatest sunset, water and bridge photos and have the graphics shop make it.

By demand! So no one is stuck with something that does not sell. Coincidentally having to custom make would drive demand. So if I challenged a small Tennessee rally I could easily get 20 shirts made for "June days" Or anyone one else for timeline and history vs just "swag"....

Think it works just fine as it is, i am of the opinion if its not broke etc.
The ADV and the BIKES at a jaunty angle all good, the sunset BIKE image could change it but why? I think its all good as iz four watt itz Wurf.

We all pitched in to get you the orange hoodie you've been lusting after for months, but we'll send it back.
It is all good. I want a dog, sidecar and Detroit rock city hoodie for DJ rides for my wall art!. My hoodie would look like something from wheelie and the chopper bunch and on any Sunday...mixed with Rut row mystery v twin.

But the logo doesn't have any skulls. Maybe there is confusion with the logo versus his avatar?
Someone mentioned they liked the skull (in the OP's avatar). I (and another poster) mentioned we did not care for skulls. Simply a comment towards that. Yes we know OP's avatar and the website logo are two different things... at the moment. :D

Speak for yourself. I’m only here for the logo. :lol2

I like the logo as is.
I think there is technology to silhouette any photo for custom pieces. I don't think screen printing is used as much any more. And stencils are easy to ship. That would allow anyone to logo anything from a shirt to a tool box. Orange toolbox....

Top Bottom Back Refresh