What's new

Southeast BS-O-Rama

Al Tuna

Member Number
https://www.wunderground.com/maps/radar/current/usa
animate.gif

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to it, let’s see if we can give this platform the attention it deserves.

The owner is up front with his plans for the place, take a look around. I'd be somewhat discreet spreading the word.

The owner is up front with his plans for the place, take a look around. I'd be somewhat discreet spreading the word.
Yep, we learned that. Openly works at first, but when the admins spend a little more time around the "old" place they start noticing the obvious, and then they figure out it's still being done through PMs and that's when the censorship begins. Any links are auto-modified to reflect the "old" site and the banhammer comes out if you try to push the issue, or even simply be openly critical of them.

I don't know... this place is growing really fast, way faster than our forum rebuild. And congrats to Austin on that, in barely over a month there's already about 20% of the total posts we have in 20+ months of existence, as well as 75% as many members

Title change for more participation...
Added a weather map to the first post.

Yep, we learned that. Openly works at first, but when the admins spend a little more time around the "old" place they start noticing the obvious, and then they figure out it's still being done through PMs and that's when the censorship begins. Any links are auto-modified to reflect the "old" site and the banhammer comes out if you try to push the issue, or even simply be openly critical of them.
Now you understand the revolt we bitched about when the news broke.

Now you understand the revolt we bitched about when the news broke.
Oh, I not only understand, I've been directly involved and got banned a few times from our old place (rejoined with different names) while trying to let as many as possible know where we moved to. And they're still censoring public posts and private messages that use the web address or the exact words in the new site name. They just can't let that revenue get away despite the members not getting the best information they need, because they don't give a crap about the actual community.

Good morning.
:sip
59° Humidity 97%
Mostly Clear

Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom