What's new

Southeast theme tag.

I did say “preferably” for non wall graffiti. I didn’t want to make it too difficult and hold up the game but figured it’d be a little more challenging to find.

Nice grab klaviator. 👍🏻

I did say “preferably” for non wall graffiti. I didn’t want to make it too difficult and hold up the game but figured it’d be a little more challenging to find.

Nice grab klaviator. 👍🏻
I had a hard time finding any kind of graffiti near me. There was some on some bridge pylons but they had been pretty much covered over. Out in the country there are a bunch of bridges covered with graffiti but I didn't have time to ride that far for this tag.

Yup graffiti around here was tough. I found some on a bridge but the pic was impossible. I had to park on a 55mph rd to get it. There is a giant plastic rooter 2 miles away....That is why I suggested the accompanying treasure hunt thread to this thread. I will find graffiti!

There are plenty of family roadside grave plots. Basically walking distance. We have big storms....I might get a window this weekend.

Last edited:
I actually had train graffiti in mind. (thus the nodding gif) Funny thing, I got caught at a crossing yesterday, in the rain, for an enormously long coal train. Car after car, no graffiti. They appeared to be coated with something oily and only official markings were clean of it. I saw many areas that had been sanded to bare metal and you could clearly see etching from graffiti there. Seems like BNSF is upping their fight against graffiti. I was on a hunt for other tags, so didn't go looking at some rail sidings I would have checked where cars sit for extended periods. (game had already moved on anyway)

On to Roadside memorial. Shouldn't last too long. A little cool today, but I may venture out.

Grab - Roadside Memorial. Rode all over looking for one today, despite feeling like I see these all the time on rides.

50717CDD-0504-4323-BBD7-C912E8A1D437_1_105_c.jpeg

New Tag - Coke/soda mural/advertising, (large or vintage).
C798A890-A656-4BE2-AE13-C89C2D7C0322_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
The closest one I could find online so far is about 800 miles away in the eastern swamps. Imma come steal your tag. :D
Well Pepsi is my stomping grounds and mad history of floods and rough times. There is one in Washington and Elizabeth city. I am worked from work. I really want a grab..I have a great tag...So game on. ....I think Klav will get this. I can cheat with pepsi...or yall got till friday....

Back
Top Bottom