What's new

Southeast theme tag.

I have been looking for a road closed sign. Normally I see a lot of them, except now that I am looking for one.

Grab.

IMG_20230205_093925840_HDR.jpg

Many of us play multiple tag games on various forums. No biggie, but it's real nice if the same tag isn't used on multiple games.

FWIW, sometimes I use the same picture, but call out different things for each tag.

That said, I have a cannon in mind for today's scooter ride. :D

Many of us play multiple tag games on various forums. No biggie, but it's real nice if the same tag isn't used on multiple games.

FWIW, sometimes I use the same picture, but call out different things for each tag.

That said, I have a cannon in mind for today's scooter ride. :D
I considered using a different pic but I liked this one and besides, there aren't that many of us playing the same two tag games. Just before this pic I took a pic of an antique store so that would have been the new tag if I hadn't come across that cannon.

Last edited:
Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller??

Slow church or similar signage is the current tag.

Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller??

Slow church or similar signage is the current tag.
I took a long ride in the country a couple of days ago. I saw a bunch of churches but no signs of any kind except for the church signs themselves. Same thing around here. I have seen some church zone or slow church signs in the past but not since the tag was posted. I'll be out on a day ride Saturday. I'll be looking for a sign then.

Top Bottom Back Refresh