What's new

Southeast theme tag.

klaviator

Scooter Trash
Member Number
Here's the rules. To grab the tag you have to go out and take a new pic. Once you have the tag you can use an old photo to set the new tag. There is a two hour time limit to post the new tag. This should keep the game moving. Once a new tag is posted there will be a 48 hour limit for someone to grab it. If no one grabs it, anyone can set a new tag. You must use the same bike you grabbed the tag with for the new tag.

Edit: until the game gets going I'll set a one week limit to grab the tag. Once there are enough players I'll go back to 48 hours.

I'll start thing off.

The tag is a Bridge. Bonus points for more than one bridge.

P2110028 (2).JPG

Last edited:
That second bridge is interesting. It must be a walking bridge. To nowhere.
Maybe a week to grab as we are sometimes slow in our area?

That second bridge is interesting. It must be a walking bridge. To nowhere.
Maybe a week to grab as we are sometimes slow in our area?
The second bridge is an old railroad bridge no longer in use. The last part of the bridge was removed probably because it went over a channel now used by ship and boats that go through the lock at the dam which can barely be seen in the right of the picture. There are three bridges and a dam in that pic.

As for taking a week to grab, surely someone lives near a bridge. Remember that once the tag is grabbed an old pic can be used to set the new tag.

The second bridge is an old railroad bridge no longer in use. The last part of the bridge was removed probably because it went over a channel now used by ship and boats that go through the lock at the dam which can barely be seen in the right of the picture. There are three bridges and a dam in that pic.

As for taking a week to grab, surely someone lives near a bridge. Remember that once the tag is grabbed an old pic can be used to set the new tag.
The same bike requirement for the grab and replacement kinda kills the old photo idea.

I'm gonna have to grab my tag and run it again if someone doesn't speak up soon...

Back
Top Bottom