What's new

Spreadsheet predictions and openinsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Member Number
This should be in another location. I cant delete.

Last edited:
This should be in another location. I cant delete.
Once there's a responding post, I don't believe the originator of a thread can delete it.

I'm not sure that there's a need to delete or move it, though. Can you say a little more about the topic?

Once there's a responding post, I don't believe the originator of a thread can delete it.

I'm not sure that there's a need to delete or move it, though. Can you say a little more about the topic?
Maybe have it moved then. Basically using inside stock trades and media to predict almost anything. Also academic vs homegrown science to predict outcomes. And adding gut intuitive thoughts to offer insight on the unknown.

Last edited:
Maybe have it moved then. Basically using inside stock trades and media to predict almost anything. Also academic vs homegrown science to predict outcomes. And adding gut intuitive thoughts to offer insight on the unknown.
On the chance that some "homegrown science" bothers someone, it sounds like it may be best to have it moved to Controversial Ideologies.

woods can do that for you, if that's what you want.

Exactly and info digging or inside knowledge is a very tough topic that doesn't belong in the open. Or just spouting out observations. Thanx!!

Self terminate or move. But I could start one with a better title in the correct place.

Ya I think I'm staying out of it.
They are talking about sheeting down loads on trucks, Its a thread about spreading sheets over the loads and roping down, as opposed to an open sider type wagon. (We call them curtain siders here).
I know me i do science. :lol2
Public info..free website with search functions. Enter a billion or any number/date and see who is dumping stock. It is mandated by trade laws...enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom