What's new

States that you have ridden

Ausfahrt

Member Number
Being recently retired, I want to expand the number of states that I have ridden my motorcycle in. I found an interactive map at mapchart.net that makes it easy to keep track. My wife and I are planning a Canada trip this summer so I won't be adding many states to my map this year but the map has got me thinking......:hmmmmm

Here is my current map.

B8AC2371-D357-4937-963A-144ECD1348A2.png

Being recently retired, I want to expand the number of states that I have ridden my motorcycle in. I found an interactive map at mapchart.net that makes it easy to keep track. My wife and I are planning a Canada trip this summer so I won't be adding many states to my map this year but the map has got me thinking......:hmmmmm

Here is my current map.

B8AC2371-D357-4937-963A-144ECD1348A2.png

Very cool! I may have to start doing that myself. Enjoy retirement!

I need to get out more. :lol2
Yeah, these guys are making me jealous. I can barely afford to go on vacation once a year and I've never ridden a bike outside the southeast (except Michigan twice on vacation as a kid), much less the US.

Okay, here is mine. First, states that I've ridden a motorcycle in:

Ridden.png

And states/provinces that I've driven a car in:

Visited.png

My countries visited is a lot shorter list, so I'll just list them here:
  • US
  • Canada
  • Mexico
  • England
  • Scotland
  • Netherlands

NC is out there by itself in that first map because that is where I lived when I got my first motorcycle. Moved to WA a couple of years later...

Note: if you go larger than just the US, you will need to resize the image to get it to attach properly here. I ran into issues with the above map that includes Canada - it was too large.

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh