What's new

States that you have ridden

Mine's done on scooters. Ontario and Quebec also.
MapChart_Map(1).png
Bonus points for riding a scooter.:thumb

Here's the states I have ridden in.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 081944.png

I have 8 states to go. I hope to ride some of them this year.

A map of states I have been to would be much fuller as only North and South Dakota would be blank. I have also been to around 35 countries but the only other country I have ridden in is Canada.

Last edited:
Okay, playing along. Looks like I've visited all but five of the lower 48. While I've visited Minnesota, Oklahoma and Florida, it wasn't by bike. Several of these states were hardly explored ... rather, a means to get to the next place. I've thought about riding the Upper Peninsula, followed by WI and MN, don't know that I will, though.

View attachment MapChart_Map-3.png

Meanwhile, I've got VT, NY, ME, MA(blech), and NH. That's all. :lol2
You and me bro. All I've got are FL, AL, GA, SC, NC (but not far enough to ride the Dragon) and MI. We're the weenies of travel. :rofl
I did ride my '80 CBX in Beaumont TX for about 5 minutes the day I bought it before it got loaded in the back of my father's F-150 and brought back to FL.

If you have a top box or hard panniers grab a RV USA sticker (Amazon) and fill in as you go.

Or there is/ was a guy on ADVrider that sold a set of small state ovals.
D9BB8C46-8240-4991-8171-8F552516A8F4.jpeg

2BD206DB-765B-46D6-90F7-7B8EF4BAACAD.jpeg

I did 48 states on the postie bike fall 22 and 49 on the S10 in 19…rode Hawaii back in the 90’s
13B87199-D34C-479D-8E8B-015706C0AE59.jpeg

The wife and I have done all 50 states individually, so we had to start a new map of the ones we've done together. Earache -Reconsider, Maui was a lot of fun to ride on scooters and is small moto friendly too. Rental was reasonable for a couple of days. Avoid the big tourist spots and you can find deals on lodging. Flights were the worst part of it, just due to the length of them and the process/airport/layover, etc.

For us, long distance riding and endurance rallies created many of our longer rides, but normal touring has taken us places too.

Map for the Beautiful Wife and I together. We need to visit some friends in PEI and Nova Scotia and hit DC, Rhode Island and NJ along the way.
C&E sml.png

Earache -Reconsider, Maui was a lot of fun to ride on scooters and is small moto friendly too. Rental was reasonable for a couple of days. Avoid the big tourist spots and you can find deals on lodging. Flights were the worst part of it, just due to the length of them and the process/airport/layover, etc.

The wife and I have done all 50 states individually, so we had to start a new map of the ones we've done together. Earache -Reconsider, Maui was a lot of fun to ride on scooters and is small moto friendly too. Rental was reasonable for a couple of days. Avoid the big tourist spots and you can find deals on lodging. Flights were the worst part of it, just due to the length of them and the process/airport/layover, etc.

For us, long distance riding and endurance rallies created many of our longer rides, but normal touring has taken us places too.

Map for the Beautiful Wife and I together. We need to visit some friends in PEI and Nova Scotia and hit DC, Rhode Island and NJ along the way.

C&E sml.png
The wife works for a hotel company and we'd get free rooms and have a shit ton of flyer miles for free flights and I still don't wanna go.
Just not a fan of beaches, tourist crowds, etc. Need to get to Mexico next though - Batopillas, etc.

Just to be clear, this thread is about states that you've ridden, not states that you've been to.

Photographic proof is encouraged but not required. :-)

1673291617680.png

The wife works for a hotel company and we'd get free rooms and have a shit ton of flyer miles for free flights and I still don't wanna go.
Just not a fan of beaches, tourist crowds, etc. Need to get to Mexico next though - Batopillas, etc.
I hear you. Go off season. We stayed at an older resort in Napili Kai and no crowds. Can't help you about not being a fan of beaches though. You know they have those in Mexico, right? :D

Ausfahrt - Photo threads already exist! That would burn some bytes here.:rofl

Well, I mean I have about 75,000 miles totaled. but that's all of New England. :lol2
I have well over 100,000 miles on bikes myself since my first one, but like you about 95% of mine are within the state of Florida and about 80% of those are within 3 or 4 counties around the Tampa area.

I've got those plus CT a couple times. Not sure if I've ever ridden to RI or not, no real reason to I suppose.
It's like anything else when you live near it, the feeling is "I can always go there" because it's reasonably nearby. I lived in Florida almost 50 total years before finally going to the Keys, and I'm glad I went before the last couple hurricanes wiped it out. My buddy Chris in SC has never ridden the Dragon or Cherohala Skyway despite living less than 100 miles from both of them for the last 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom