• Yamaha
  • KTM
  • Suzuki
  • GasGas
  • TM
  • Steel Baskets
  • Spacers and Tools

Ordering is simple.
Order by PM, phone call or email, the quote/invoice will be emailed to the customer, along with instructions for payment.
We accept the following methods of payment:

• VENMO, PAYPAL, Credit Cards via SQUAREUP
ScreenHunter 2670.png

Last edited:
I'm not very informed about these things. Just how well do they work?

Sounds great for a red machine. But would my white ones benefit from one. All though the video Mike was comparing with the orange cousin of mine. Or at least one of them. Now possibly my TE300i might like one.

Again it's all about the 450L. Not sure it's worth the money for either of my Huskys

All the smaller cc bikes can benefit from added Flywheel Weight.
They make FWW's for 65 cc up to 450cc on the high end for the HUSKY.

Lots of factors go into it, clutch control, ECU programming, etc etc.

It you are stalling the bike a lot, then FWW can be a good solution.

ScreenHunter_2255 Feb. 26 18.47.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm only familiar with videos on the 450L with the FWW.

Like MVI said, multiple variables come into play. I think it's best to look for reviews of a specific bike or similar engine to see what owners have to say about the real world effects on a bike like yours.

That's what I was trying to find. Even on the ktm, gas gas tpi bikes. Not really much there. Clutch weights I seen a few tho.

All the smaller cc bikes can benefit from added Flywheel Weight.
They make FWW's for 65 cc up to 450cc on the high end for the HUSKY.
They dont make a FWW for 500cc KTM or Husky

Lots of factors go into it, clutch control, ECU programming, etc etc.

It you are stalling the bike a lot, then FWW can be a good solution.

ScreenHunter_2255 Feb. 26 18.47.jpg

Thanks

Okay me again. Can the weight be removed once installed and see negative effects on my 22-te300i? I'm told a weight is a very widely used mod on the TPI bikes cause they lug pretty good in stock forum. But I'm thinking it may help my poor skills of lifting/carrying the front over obstacles, as logs/streams. Do you have any insight into what I'm looking for?

I didn't see that one. Same thing, though. With an interference (press) fit, it's not going to be easily reversed.
That's my thoughts as well. That is why I want to be as sure as possible with what I can expect with the results I should see.

SnakeOiler - I found some more information on their site that might help you make a decision.

They don't have one for Husqvarna, but this KTM weight chart is relevant: https://www.steahlyoffroad.com/media/wysiwyg/KTM_Recommendation_Guide.pdf

1646493311016.png

Also, this page has some good information: https://www.steahlyoffroad.com/flywheel-recommendations

I'll see if I can find anything more definitive about removing a weight.

Thanks. I feel it's best to give them a call and talk about it before purchasing

Were offering $10 Off MSRP for ADVbikes.com members when purchasing thru MVI MOTO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom