What's new

"Stranger Things"... enough is enough already.

Yooper_Bob

Socially Inept
Member Number
So.... like millions of other gullible Americans, I have happily trundled along the "Stranger Things"pathway, up to and including the most recent season.

But, I have to admit, I found myself half way through the most recent "season" just wishing they would wrap it up already. I mean, come on, how long are they going to milk this series for?!?!?

The "kids" who star in the show will soon be hitting their 30's!

I would much rather that they had just wrapped it up. Give me a good ending, and let's move on to something new.

The show definitely was original when it started, but now it's just repetitive.

I hate when Hollywood doesn't know when to call it quits and stop trying to squeeze every last penny out of a series.

Pathetic rant over....:shog

So.... like millions of other gullible Americans, I have happily trundled along the "Stranger Things"pathway, up to and including the most recent season.

But, I have to admit, I found myself half way through the most recent "season" just wishing they would wrap it up already. I mean, come on, how long are they going to milk this series for?!?!?

I would much rather that they had just wrapped it up. Give me a good ending, and let's move on to something new.

I hate when Hollywood doesn't know when to call it quits and stop trying to squeeze every last penny out of a series.

Are you an treasure of oak island fan :happay

I made it thru 1.5 seasons. There was a bit of nostalgic draw to it as I used to frequent the mall where it's filmed.

The producers weren't even trying to blend in the product placement, was that a part of the nostalgia, because those brands were important to 80s kids? The show stunk. The object was to throw every Steven Spielberg film at the wall and see what sticks. There's no incentive to be original when it's only using nostalgia as the core of the show. Netflix is falling on hard times, and it's not going to get any better if they continue to make their own series and movies. Netflix needs to go back to just buying movies and TV series to save itself from itself.

The producers weren't even trying to blend in the product placement, was that a part of the nostalgia, because those brands were important to 80s kids? The show stunk. The object was to throw every Steven Spielberg film at the wall and see what sticks. There's no incentive to be original when it's only using nostalgia as the core of the show. Netflix is falling on hard times, and it's not going to get any better if they continue to make their own series and movies. Netflix needs to go back to just buying movies and TV series to save itself from itself.
:lol3
Brother from another mother, how YOU doin' ?

Just subjected myself to finished the last episode which I thought was the series finale but it looks like another season ??

Last edited:
I like looking at Maya Hawke and Winona Ryder, that's about all I watched it for. I guess I should maybe finish the series up.

:lol3
Brother from another mother, how YOU doin' ?

Just subjected myself to finished the last episode which I thought was the series finale but it looks like another season ??
It's a hit, and they're going to flog it for all it's worth. I'm doing fine, you were driven out, I see. That site, is destined to be the world's most bland adventure site on the net. Eventually it will have to change its name to advcruiser, but it won't be motorcycles, it will be cruise ships. They will be comparing buffets and what ship has a recent resurfaced shuffleboard surface.

I was kinda,sorta into the show season 1 after which I felt committed to season 2 but,really, the best part was the nostalgic intro.

Seems like many shows should end one season before they actually do.

My S/O and I were reminiscing about the Netflix DVD mailing service- more nostalgia!

Last edited:

The wife and I had that same conversation a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom