What's new

The $5000 Electric Motorcycle - Sondors Metacycle Review

The day may come when electric vehicles are the norm, and I understand that it has to start somewhere, but the hype that pushes them as "green machines" really pisses me off! I'd rather see inroads into hydrogen power or cleaner more efficient motors. Or we can just wait until The Visitors get here and give us Blue Energy for free.

If I heard correctly, yesterday, Toyota has (or is going to) drop it's electric car line as being unviable.

The day may come when electric vehicles are the norm, and I understand that it has to start somewhere, but the hype that pushes them as "green machines" really pisses me off! I'd rather see inroads into hydrogen power or cleaner more efficient motors. Or we can just wait until The Visitors get here and give us Blue Energy for free.

If I heard correctly, yesterday, Toyota has (or is going to) drop it's electric car line as being unviable.
Oh gee, the interesting. The Japanese do like the hydrogen, but if the Japanese don't manufacture EVs, the Chinese will. This article below claims the Chinese company, BYD, will sell three models in Japan next year. I hope the Japanese don't miss an opportunity and hand this market over to the Chinese, but I agree, I think the whole EV thing is heavily green washed.

image_2022-10-03_223935627.png

Back
Top Bottom