What's new

The Beta Thread

200 is my favorite because most other manufacturers ignore that displacement.

Love my 200. Probably the ultimate clubman riders bike.
It would definitely be nice to see more manufactures aiming at clubmen riders instead of making power for more advanced riders.
The majority of trials riders I meet and ride with are not interested in anything above an INT line. And they never plan to get there.

Nice press release on the '22 Factory models from the Spanish Importer Trueba Beta. No mention of the 200, which is a UK, US and Canada model, and not typically sold in the EU. You may have to go on top of page and change language to English....

Nice press release on the '22 Factory models from the Spanish Importer Trueba Beta. No mention of the 200, which is a UK, US and Canada model, and not typically sold in the EU. You may have to go on top of page and change language to English....

Really loving the colours on the new Factory models! IMO it's the best looking Beta's to date!

SO...
13 years of Evo now.
The Techno ran for 6 years, the Rev3 for 10.
When do we see the next generation of Beta?
Grattarola is showing the current bike is more than competitive, but still. It's on everyones mind.
Anyone heard more than the same old rumour we've been hearing for years?

2 hunny with Nils to smooth out that clutch.

jitsie photo 1.jpeg

Thinking a 22 or 23 factory 250 is in my future, talk me out of it.... I rode a couple factory 300s recently, like the suspension but too much bike. I don't think the 200 has ever been not enough bike, I don't see much bigger than this below in a comp at INT in WI or IL.

mt road pyramid rock.png

One of my few clean sections of the year. :lol3

I couldn't talk you out of it, because I may be joining you in '23. I've ridden my friend's '21 250 Factory and a '22 Standard Evo 250. I've found them both easy to start and very manageable power wise. I can hit all my marks in a section, the same as the 200. When I've ridden the 300 I always feel that I'm half a wheel length ahead of myself.

Thinking a 22 or 23 factory 250 is in my future, talk me out of it.... I rode a couple factory 300s recently, like the suspension but too much bike. I don't think the 200 has ever been not enough bike, I don't see much bigger than this below in a comp at INT in WI or IL.

mt road pyramid rock.png

One of my few clean sections of the year. :lol3

I can't be the one to talk you out of it either. Cause I'm thinking the same thing as well.
The factory 200 should have a bit more pop than the standard 200.

Do you find the NILS makes a difference in your bike?
I've rarely experienced any clutch drag on my bike, and never when warm.
In my opinion, yes, huge difference. I don't know that i'd say much noticeable clutch drag once warm, but with the bike off and in gear, clutch in it'd drag the rear wheel with other oil. (was using the motul specced) The Nils is so thin. I can drop my bike into gear when cold and it doesn't want to walk away. I'd have to hold the front brake down when I shifted into gear when cold.

That said, I switched at the end of the season and don't have any competitions or real significant riding since the switch, just riding around the backyard.

Back
Top Bottom