What's new

The General Motorcycle & Riding MEGA-Thread!

The dub can throw some dust...
20240428_195908.jpg

I just enjoy too much to goon.....
I searched what is a motorcycle goon and it said if you have to ask you’re a goon.

What does it mean to goon?

:hide :lol3

I searched what is a motorcycle goon and it said if you have to ask you’re a goon.

What does it mean to goon?

:hide :lol3
I can only give you the first 2 rules of the life of goon

1..The level of gooning depends on how much denim you are wearing

2...The clutch is your throttle and the throttle is stuck wide open

Stick to both rules and everything else falls into place. But be warned this a life choice and there is no return from the land of goon. One rider bought a scooter to escape...and became twice the goon.

I can only give you the first 2 rules of the life of goon

1..The level of gooning depends on how much denim you are wearing

2...The clutch is your throttle and the throttle is stuck wide open

Stick to both rules and everything else falls into place. But be warned this a life choice and there is no return from the land of goon. One rider bought a scooter to escape...and became twice the goon.
I was sure the first rule was going to be do not talk about Goon Club. :D

1 goon a day...
Keeps boredom away
20240502_193347.jpg

So I am looking for another goon bike. And well just about any bike works. What about a super mini? So I watch some videos and read comments. Comments is the stuff! I was laughing this morning when I read many comments from very very seasoned riders....having the time of their life on their new yz85lw...great goon minds think a like!..kinda evil going with fire breathing 80s in your late 60s. Makes me proud to be an enthusiast. I hope I am that cool one day.

It's probably a 16" I have a pair of 50cc 2-strokes with 16" cast wheels.
That is probably not a 16. I have an a3 and a55 on 16s. The s90 clone rocks 17s. That is bikes we never ever ever will get. Like the sniper and raider. We get some mucked down bs 8hp trail 125 that clones smoke.

There is some very rare s90 and passport builds rocking 21/18 for trials events. The s90 was "raced" late 60s...anyone can spoke a rim...right

I think 19/17...looking at the axle diameter and fork slider...16 would a death trap in their world.....now yall have me looking up unobtanium specs...where is my honda tmx to haul logs or sky lab with friends....
Should we build a ktm300 version..yes..still no tmx

Gooning is world wide for over a century. I need to re check the mileage specs on HD first bike..I want to say 100k in 3 yrs. Wonderful test bed. Before asphalt!! And suspension...

Top Bottom Back Refresh