What's new

The Montesa Thread

Do you know where i can buy montesa parts, or which reeds can i use, the original ones are out of stock everywhere

Do you know where i can buy montesa parts, or which reeds can i use, the original ones are out of stock everywhere

For a 314? No. The reeds I put on mine were modified CR reeds. That mod was years ago, I think chronicled on the Montesa Cota 314R thread on ADVRider.

Prolly ought to dig mine out and see if it will start.

that is perfect, would you think of if you send me picture of it? Just the important pages... via e-mail or wetransfer..?

Just curious, any one know what the ID measures on the 301 exhaust silencer outlet? Also, Will the 301 silencer slip on to a 300rr header pipe, and are the rear brackets different?

Last edited:
Thought I'd throw some fuel on this thread. Some years back I bought a BMW 650 Xchallenge from a friend (jonnyc21 on advrdr) in Idaho. He now has an 07 250 4T for sale that I am hoping to have shipped to NC. It would be replacing my Beta Tecno. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute more than speculation within the next few months.

Top Bottom Back Refresh