What's new
Mar

The Natural State Moto Escape 2023 (Arkansas)

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
MVI added a new event:

The Natural State Moto Escape 2023 (Arkansas)

First Annual dual-sport/adv bike ride! The ride will take place in the heart of the Ouachita Mountains near Mena, AR. Check the flyer details, or you can find our page on Facebook and Google at Natural State Moto Escape.

There is a hotel about 30 minutes from the designated end of Day 1.

For more detailed info check out their website at naturalstateescape.com

[ATTACH...

Read more about this event...

1671317519464.png

The information in the link states

" We plan to have you camp out on the trail Friday night. We will have suggested camping spots for Friday. You can find other accommodations if you would like. A rough map will be sent out by email closer to the start of the event."

Last edited:
I've signed up for this one. We are not camping on the trail, we're going back to our rented cabin.

I was told that there will be two Texans in our group. Is it you guys?

I've signed up for this one. We are not camping on the trail, we're going back to our rented cabin.

I have not signed up for it.

Those two Texans are probably two friends of mine who have signed up. A husband and wife, each on a R1200GS.

Those two Texans are probably two friends of mine who have signed up. A husband and wife, each on a R1200GS.
We had three Texans, David Rozell, Mark Reed, and Shane Can'trememberhislastname. Do you know them?

Back
Top Bottom