What's new

The new Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650

Am I the only one getting flashes of Triumph America and Sportster? Hell I'm even seeing Honda CM400 in there.

I might be onboard for one, my Interceptor is nice enough but it's seat and foot peg positions aren't agreeing with me very well right out of the box. The power these 650s make isn't going to frighten anyone, but it's usually enough if... "your ego doesn't write checks your body can't cash".

Am I the only one getting flashes of Triumph America and Sportster? Hell I'm even seeing Honda CM400 in there.

I might be onboard for one, my Interceptor is nice enough but it's seat and foot peg positions aren't agreeing with me very well right out of the box. The power these 650s make isn't going to frighten anyone, but it's usually enough if... "your ego doesn't write checks your body can't cash".
Royal enfield back in the day did similar style bikes the 250 cliper looked sort of similar and certain 700 constilation models again similar looking back in the day.
The 70s Meridan produced export bonies did take that typical classic styled bike as the super metior.
Think the Original metior was a 500 twin they did a metior minor too , there was super metior then constelation in 650 and 700cc then the interceptor 750. i had a 750 interceptor a 1969 in the mid 70s, i swear it was a better bike than the bonie and thats from me a died in the wool triumph fan. I loved that interceptor. I have to buy a modern interceptor just such a good bike and at a good price. new is probably best option at moment used prices seem to be holding up well in the uk from what i see, and i have been watching like a hawk to turn up a cheap one but no luck so far.

Top Bottom Back Refresh