What's new

The official TW200 thread....

Went to the 15-49 sprockets and like it.
Found this old rail road bridge today, the old Blue Comet line.
4ED33F36-DB7D-417B-9F76-F57BC62A469A.jpg

I have owned a few bikes. Yami nailed this transmission. This has to be be one of the slickest downshift transmissions. I dont even get it with 30k xt225 all season commuter.....I dont even have a bike to compare to. It feels like quick shifter butter...with a 1970s engine. My bike is slightly lean. But I love the shifting.

I like riding the tw in the summer heat. My other bikes cook me. Great little bikes. I can hold 65mph. And 42-48mph is about right I think 2025 might be the last year.

klx 230 S, not 250 but close. got a lower suspension and you can put on the fattest knobs you can fit if you like the fat tire thing.:-)
That was my other choice. I kinda wish I went with the 230 standard height. Much more power. But I like carbs and legacy yami. I would be surprised if we get a 2026 tw. 41 year run...legend. Some bikes should remain unchanged and available. But the tw is a Japan model. Time will tell. The r3 chassis is available for and adventure or tw type bike.

klx 230 S, not 250 but close. got a lower suspension and you can put on the fattest knobs you can fit if you like the fat tire thing.:-)
I love the fat tire thing. But big fat tires only the TW and Van Van compare.

That was my other choice. I kinda wish I went with the 230 standard height. Much more power. But I like carbs and legacy yami. I would be surprised if we get a 2026 tw. 41 year run...legend. Some bikes should remain unchanged and available. But the tw is a Japan model. Time will tell. The r3 chassis is available for and adventure or tw type bike.
If they already make a 250-300cc EFI single adapting an upgraded TW might not be hard. Might as well add a larger plastic fuel take from the start, too. I’d write a check tomorrow.

If they already make a 250-300cc EFI single adapting an upgraded TW might not be hard. Might as well add a larger plastic fuel take from the start, too. I’d write a check tomorrow.
R3/mt03 chassis reworked. Who knows we might still get tw200 for another 10 yrs.

Top Bottom Back Refresh