What's new

THE P-TWIN SCOOTER

jdrocks

Member Number
the world needs a little 72hp Scooter.

i haven't had time to get into the shop to work on it much this winter, but i'll make some progress eventually, spring riding is coming up fast.

here's how it stands right now...

i-9g94LMd-XL.jpg

i-6phthJR-XL.jpg

i-7cPTJDS-XL.jpg

i-bzTRZWd-XL.jpg

KLE650 frame with subframe shortened 100mm, EX650 swingarm, Z1000 clamps, ZX10R forks, ZX6R front wheel, TKC70 130/80 front tire from a rear KTM 390, ZX14R 310mm left side rotor, R6 monoblock caliper, custom rotor block off on right, R6 reservoir shock, SV650 rear wheel, Dunlop Mission 170/60 from a rear 1250GSA, Protaper Contour ATV-High bars and bar clamps.

i've been riding once a week over the winter so far on one of the other custom bikes, there's a bit of gravel in the area that can be linked up for an enjoyable ride through the woods, usually i'm the only one in there.

i-HDnSXfJ-XL.jpg

Last edited:
the world needs a little 72hp Scooter.

i haven't had time to get into the shop to work on it much this winter, but i'll make some progress eventually, spring riding is coming up fast.

here's how it stands right now...

i-9g94LMd-XL.jpg

i-6phthJR-XL.jpg

i-7cPTJDS-XL.jpg

i-bzTRZWd-XL.jpg

KLE650 frame with subframe shortened 100mm, EX650 swingarm, Z1000 clamps, ZX10R forks, ZX6R front wheel, TKC70 130/80 front tire from a rear KTM 390, ZX14R 310mm left side rotor, R6 monoblock caliper, custom rotor block off on right, R6 reservoir shock, SV650 rear wheel, Dunlop Mission 170/60 from a rear 1250GSA, Protaper Contour ATV-High bars and bar clamps.

i've been riding once a week over the winter so far on one of the other custom bikes, there's a bit of gravel in the area that can be linked up for an enjoyable ride through the woods, usually i'm the only one in there.

i-HDnSXfJ-XL.jpg
Welcome aboard JD!

Looks like another fine build in development :super

Back
Top Bottom