What's new

THE SPACE ODYSSEY.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

"Must have more workbench space..."

We tried shelves and racks...almost have to be overbuilt. Heck I threw away almost a ton of cardboard a week. Shelves bowing and collapsing is another storage nightmare. But yes..proper shelves are the cats meow according to my wise old friends. Johnny's vintage cycles..a trailer customer of mine went all out for inventory. Cost a small fortune. And I was impressed. There is nothing available on mainstream consumer market that can compete with commercial or smart thinking. Cinder blocks and oak planks will out perform most shelving.

This gets crazy at home unless you have a farm cat. The rodent issue can ruin a person and even their vehicle. We have tons of snakes in a dog hunting town. My bud the farm cat is my lively hood. But I like him and he has earned retirement.....so check local zoning, have a cat and leave nothing on the floor.
Rats are bad mice are less bad but can be terrors if they get in boxes etc chewing. In buildings Air pistols are the answer or traps and poison of course if you can keep your dogs out etc.

Back
Top Bottom