What's new

THis really needs to be the blame Kanoodia forum!

Presumably to teach growing weed, running ski lifts, and hooking up with aussie chick's.

Southern Vancouver Island here.
It's not bad.
IMG_20211114_160627_311.jpg
I would love to try a BW here in the snow, could be fun!

It's a blast. With that big square back tire, it climbs out of ruts like crazy, and will just tractor up just about whatever I ask it to.
Is it the 350 or twohundy? Sure don’t see many around. It would be a good hunting bike as well….

Is it the 350 or twohundy? Sure don’t see many around. It would be a good hunting bike as well….

200. It's mainly a hunting or screwing around in camp bike for me. Checking cameras, etc.

Worst day ever on it I went bear hunting in early May. It was when I'd first adopted it, and it kept dieing, turned out it was the CDI box. But, I kicked it so much that the kickstart lever broke off.
Then I tried to bump start it on a blast rock road...and got a rear flat.
16km I pushed it...fun fact, a 12" wide rear tire, when flat, has enough rolling resistance that it won't roll at all, even down hill.

That was a long day.

200. It's mainly a hunting or screwing around in camp bike for me. Checking cameras, etc.

Worst day ever on it I went bear hunting in early May. It was when I'd first adopted it, and it kept dieing, turned out it was the CDI box. But, I kicked it so much that the kickstart lever broke off.
Then I tried to bump start it on a blast rock road...and got a rear flat.
16km I pushed it...fun fact, a 12" wide rear tire, when flat, has enough rolling resistance that it won't roll at all, even down hill.

That was a long day.
:fpalm
That's a terrible day.... Think I might have abandoned it!

My little Primmer is an SR50 with a 70 kit that's been ported and polished and case matched. It will do 80 kmh on the flats. But it blew up a couple of years ago and it's still sitting in the shop waiting for a fuel injector.
IMG_3296-XL.jpg

Yea, Just as the 200cc trail bike is coming back into popularity, go figure.

Like our Kaw/Yamaha dealer said, some of these smaller engines have been around long enough that there might not be much, if anything, more they can do to reduce emissions.

Combine that with the shortage of electronic bits and pieces and the manufacturers can be expected to focus on the bigger bikes with the bigger margins ... at least until availability of components starts to catch up with manufacturing capacity again. If it ever does.

...ken...

Reactions: MVI
Top Bottom Back Refresh