What's new

THis really needs to be the blame Kanoodia forum!

Some pics from the Koots
083E0D5E-DE58-440A-A12B-92EBDD50E0D7.jpeg
CDC32273-265C-4297-B38A-2BCB0041FDB7.jpeg
Okay, I get New Denver and Kaslo. And I think that might be the ferry from Kootenay Bay to Balfour? But I can't recognize the location of the two parking lot pics. Help?? It's been too long ... COVID put paid to our twice annual Rocky rides. We usually hit Kaslo and do loops out of there. :photog

...ken...

Okay, I get New Denver and Kaslo. And I think that might be the ferry from Kootenay Bay to Balfour? But I can't recognize the location of the two parking lot pics. Help?? It's been too long ... COVID put paid to our twice annual Rocky rides. We usually hit Kaslo and do loops out of there. :photog

...ken...
The parking lot photos are in Nelson at the New Grand Hotel, think its called the Adventure Hotel now.

Hahaha, I always liked Ross I knew him a bit back then as I skied every weekend and powder days. My instructors couldn't understand how I'd skip morning class to ski and still get the highest marks in class. Another girl and myself got the highest marks in the history of the program when we were there. Tell him I say hi not that he'd remember me.

Back
Top Bottom