Tiger 900 Rally Pro

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
1643939894084.png

Life Decissions are hard. The T7 or the Big Cat.

I only have space for N+1 at the moment.

Only The T900 RALLY PRO. Waiting to see Simmons and ride his T7

Last edited:
Im glad you already started a thread on it. I’m going to try one tomorrow and see how it fits my new flatlander lifestyle. The Africa twin was on the list but the two manuals I found online were automatics in person. An LC8 Austrian variant was also on the list, but used is the same dollars as the new Rally pro with 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. I like the GSA that I rode but my cheapskate self is seeing a lot of value in the British bomber. Heated seats without farting is a nice touch. Same with the cruise.
Haven’t heard much bad about it.

I’m kind of excited. I want to like it as it met my criteria and seems much lighter feeling than the others.

Im glad you already started a thread on it. I’m going to try one tomorrow and see how it fits my new flatlander lifestyle. The Africa twin was on the list but the two manuals I found online were automatics in person. An LC8 Austrian variant was also on the list, but used is the same dollars as the new Rally pro with 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. I like the GSA that I rode but my cheapskate self is seeing a lot of value in the British bomber. Heated seats without farting is a nice touch. Same with the cruise.
Haven’t heard much bad about it.

I’m kind of excited. I want to like it as it met my criteria and seems much lighter feeling than the others.
Bring your checkbook. My buddy has one and we swapped bikes for 30 minutes. I did not want to give him the Tiger back.

Yup, It is that good.

Last edited:
Riding buddy bought the Tiger last year and really likes it I have ridden it a few times and like it but I'm not a tech nerd so some of the features are lost on me more seat time would help with getting familiar. The Africa Twin still works for me the rides on the Tiger are not enough to make me think about trading if I was in the market for a new model adventure type bike the Tiger would be on the short list.

March 5, 2022 Resize.jpg

Back
Top Bottom