What's new

Trials (Or Not Trials) Dumping Ground

I am actually interested in the development of the brand now since I have a local dealer. They don’t currently suit my riding style but, perhaps in the future? :hmmmmm

Yeah, the widespread dealer network is very nice. Any KTM dealer should be able to get parts.

Is that frame now with bolt on down tubes?
Not sure how I feel about that
Looks like changes in the frame around the steering head as well, and possibly at the footpegs.

Is that frame now with bolt on down tubes?
Not sure how I feel about that
Looks like changes in the frame around the steering head as well, and possibly at the footpegs.

Yeah, it looks like the radiator is now tucked in the frame. Is there a downside of the bolt on down tube?

Yeah, it looks like the radiator is now tucked in the frame. Is there a downside of the bolt on down tube?
That would usually be the bottom.......... :drums

To be honest, I am not sure if there is a downside or if it is an improvement, or if it is just different.

radiator does look better protected.
Easier to replace a down tube if need be
Possibly easier to remove engine

more bolts to make sure stay tight
possible weak spot where bolting up

I don't know, I guess wait and see

Looks like the '80's exploded in the 'ol shack yesterday. :lol3

20220707_132704-L.jpg
My GPz750 right after I painted it green, my rear turn signal also fell off:-) Does the RZ350 run.
R1.jpg

2015 GasGas (Karen) got a cleaned and oiled air filter, adjusted chain
1976 Yamaha TY175 (RatTY) got a cleaned and oiled air filter.
1986 Yamaha TT350 got a cleaned and oiled air filter, Carb stripped, cleaned. and a new diaphragm for the secondary carb slide. she running good now, no more sputtering, running rich and fouling plug. (original diaphragm had hole it it)

I'm not positive, but I think it's a Daytona 400.

Nah, it's a KR special RZ 350.

Both. :thumb

The RZ did run, got "dry stored" a couple of years ago when the petcock started leaking. Same with the Daytona. Rear brake caliper locked up on the RZ as well, so I did the right thing and zip-tied it to the swingarm to keep riding it. :lol3

20220624_130408-L.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh