What's new

Trials (Or Not Trials) Dumping Ground

Check out the the soles on Mario Roman's Gaerne SG12's Not even the same as the SG12 Enduro version.....
1657505112649.png

Pingel party in the shack this week. Started with the 315R Montesa that I covered on the "What did you do with your Trials bike" thread, then kept the party going when the Pingel Party Box showed up -

20220601_105339-M.jpg

Yeah, Pingel really piles on the swag when you order direct. First up, my "new" 1200 Bandit -

20220601_112908-M.jpg

20220601_120123-M.jpg

Next up, the Hot Rod Ascot -

20220603_144125-M.jpg

20220603_123315-M.jpg

Hot rod bikes need real fuel flow, not rubber-blubbers, right? :lol3
Those guys are definitely generous with the swag, even all the way to Canada!!! Hope to get the Transalp project fired soon.
image.jpg

I’m trading it for the Beta. I wish they sold the 250 X-Trainer in the USA...
So odd that we get it in Canada, but they don't bring it to the States.
My dealer has an unsold 250 X-Trainer showing up next week.
If I didn't already have a '21 X-Trainer300 in the garage I'd be on my way with cash in hand. :D

Interesting that you needed a top end that soon. On my 2015 Husky TE125, I raced 9 enduros, 2 HS and practiced rode a bunch. I put a wireless hour meter on it, but it would read when I hauled the bike and not when it ran! We pulled the engine apart at the end of the season, to convert it to a 150. It was the old style motor, so needed a different crank, not just a top end. I could have ran it another season with a just new ring, but would have done a piston if I kept it a 125. Was this with No Toil on your air filter?

Interesting that you needed a top end that soon. On my 2015 Husky TE125, I raced 9 enduros, 2 HS and practiced rode a bunch. I put a wireless hour meter on it, but it would read when I hauled the bike and not when it ran! We pulled the engine apart at the end of the season, to convert it to a 150. It was the old style motor, so needed a different crank, not just a top end. I could have ran it another season with a just new ring, but would have done a piston if I kept it a 125. Was this with No Toil on your air filter?

Yes, I always ran No Toil. I also spent a lot of time on the throttle stop. After each top end, I noticed a significant boost in power, it was like a different bike. The rings were always fine, it was the piston skirts that wore out. The motor would get real noisy from the piston flopping around.

Top Bottom Back Refresh