What's new

Trials Training Days 2022 - March 26-27

Our sleeping was super exciting. You might say it was intents.
:fpalm

That’s kind of funny, sort of…
I agree about the noisy generator deal, we had a situation with a poorly running AND noisy generator parked next to us. Turns out it was to run a machine so the guy wouldn’t suffocate while sleeping( or something like that)….he was a sandbagger anyhow so what’s a better reason to F with his generator…? No I didn’t….

:fpalm

That’s kind of funny, sort of…
I agree about the noisy generator deal, we had a situation with a poorly running AND noisy generator parked next to us. Turns out it was to run a machine so the guy wouldn’t suffocate while sleeping( or something like that)….he was a sandbagger anyhow so what’s a better reason to F with his generator…? No I didn’t….

I had an experience with someone running a cpap machine. Part way through the night, they turned the generator so the exhaust was pointing at us and not them. It drastically increased the noise. I got up and turned it back. There are versions of those machines that will run on a battery all night.

some CPAP Batteries are stupid expensive

1648640013642.png

But there are low cost solutions available. $30 bucks and wire up a 12v power port

BTW I have this Dreamstation 2 CPAP, it is almost silent compared to the the recalled Dreamstation 1's

1648640086414.png

you dont need to run a gen set all night anymore

I had an experience with someone running a cpap machine. Part way through the night, they turned the generator so the exhaust was pointing at us and not them. It drastically increased the noise. I got up and turned it back. There are versions of those machines that will run on a battery all night.
That’s what the sandbagger was running too, CPap machine….

Back
Top Bottom