What's new

Trials Videos....

A little backyard tour and I almost slipped sideways down a hill into a partially frozen river. It is slippery under those leaves!

Awesome backyard.

The woods around here are really slippery right now, the freeze/thaw breaks up the soil. I keep trying to ride around in the woods and there are areas where I sink 3” into the ground. We need the ground to stay thawed and get a few good rains, to pack it back down. This might not look bad but it was really bad. Almost zero traction to get the front wheel up, over a log.

D0D5AACE-6A19-48E5-8097-F2D48145CF34.jpeg

Awesome backyard.

The woods around here are really slippery right now, the freeze/thaw breaks up the soil. I keep trying to ride around in the woods and there are areas where I sink 3” into the ground. We need the ground to stay thawed and get a few good rains, to pack it back down. This might not look bad but it was really bad. Almost zero traction to get the front wheel up, over a log.

D0D5AACE-6A19-48E5-8097-F2D48145CF34.jpeg
It's still only February!

I'm hoping to get Scotty to start a utube channel just as a repository for all of the clips he shoots.

Prepping for the Scottish Six Day trial (a series) part 1.

I like this one about learning to move the right foot away from, and back onto the rear brake. Personally I'm still working on covering and using the rear brake as it is not yet automatic, but requires thinking but it is getting better as I practice wheelies and bringing the front end down.

Really liking the lessons learned content from Tom here. He's applying all that he learns from Neil Pryce and seems to synthesize it and share what works for him.

Tom was at the TTC last weekend. We chatted with him a bit - pretty cool dude.

If you watch his ledges video, I'm in the background wearing my 1.21 gigawatts shirt.

We were so impressed with the making traction class that we highly recommended it to him. I guess he ended up taking it since he's got a video on that posted as well.

Top Bottom Back Refresh