What's new

Triumph Pics Old and New

You didn't push it to see how conservative the gauge is? :lol3
That's about 200 miles out of the tank? Not bad, though I'm sure those last miles were a bit anxious (I've been there ... most of us have, right?). How much spare gas do you carry when you do?
I know I've mentioned this somewhere in one forum or another (very well could be here), but I took a fun spin on a Scrambler at Americade in June. Such a fun bike!

I have a 1 gal Rotopax that I usually carry if range is an issue. For that trip, I borrowed my son's 1.5 gal Rotopax as I was paranoid about getting stranded. lol. I have the stock OEM rack which is theoretically limited to 2kgs and my fuel weighed over 4kgs, so that was a concern as well. Only issue with the bike was losing one of the front fender bolts. I'll eventually get around to thread-locking every bolt.

Yesterday on Rte. 2 east of North Adams, MA.

sprintRte2Mass-IMG_0768-sml-@0.5x.jpg

My '77 750 Bonneville
Hey the insert image icon missing happened to me. I will try a test pic in the lonely klr thread with wifi...I'm in dead zone on a phone. Nice bike....the seamless tap tap might not work when lacking bandwidth or an over used tower in your area.

Hey the insert image icon missing happened to me. I will try a test pic in the lonely klr thread with wifi...I'm in dead zone on a phone. Nice bike....the seamless tap tap might not work when lacking bandwidth or an over used tower in your area.
Yeah I'm not sure why I can post pics now but not before, saying technology isn't my strong point is an understatement.

Slight diversion here. Assuming you are Triumph owner, maybe you even own a triple like mine ... you might find this video about how Triumph triples work: [UWSL][UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Triumph triples have such a beautiful sound. I enjoy the Moto2 races just as much as MotoGP. When the grid is all bunched up and headed for Turn 1 all those triples at full song is a treat!

Referring back to this post - https://advbikes.com/threads/triumph-pics-old-and-new.357/page-2#post-14776

Now all back together minus the seat and the tank badges with it's new paint (plus pretty much everything else cleaned, repainted, replaced, or replaced). Running better than ever too, although not sure why since I didn't do any major internal engine work, maybe the new wiring loom fixed a few electrical gremlins.

tempImage0cFkdR.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh