What's new

Triumph Pics Old and New

Chickenstrip

Member Number
Here we go folks, let's ogle our Triumphs!

Here's my 2002 Sprint RS (ST luggage) in the Berkshires-coming down from Maine.

sprint-birkshires-DSC04723-2000px-shrp.jpg

Nice looking Thruxton there! The two into one looks great, too.
Alloy rims? If so, are they standard?
Thanks man! Yeah they’re standard on the Thruxton. Mines an ‘09. I’m not sure about the previous models.

Funny story about the exhaust. I was heading up to VA to buy it, outside of Richmond. It had wrapped straight pipes. I happen to post a picture of it on a forum and a gentleman happened to have that Arrow brand new in the box and was able to meet him, pick it up on my way home! Also removed the air injection, modified the air box and put a TTP tune on it. It really rips for what it is. Sounds unlike anything else.

I’ll forever always own a Triumph. I’ve gone and drunk the koolaid and am completely converted. It’s definitely my “essence” of motorcycling bike.

Last edited:
Looks like a triumph... ;)
Funny guy! :lol3

Did you notice at all the image zooms in? That's actually the thing I've been experimenting with for Instagram posts (specifically "Reels" - wondering if adding some motion to a static image is worth the effort)

Funny guy! :lol3

Did you notice at all the image zooms in? That's actually the thing I've been experimenting with for Instagram posts (specifically "Reels" - wondering if adding some motion to a static image is worth the effort)
Well, if I go back and look at it now, and tilt my head to the left just so, yeah I can see that it zooms in a little bit as the logo appears.

But at first, didn't notice it at all. Can't comment on IG b/c I don't think that is worth the effort... ;)

You have no idea how happy I am to be retired... ;)
Oh, I think I have some idea ... you go 'round posting pics of those beautiful GTs in the deserts of AZ and in the Alps of Switzerland like they were just another Sunday Ride. Meanwhile the rest of us, poor sods that we are, have to be satisfied with another trip to the corner cafe. :lol2 (I jest, of course-I love vicariously traveling Europe on two wheels via your photos.)

Retirement? What's that?

Oh, I think I have some idea ... you go 'round posting pics of those beautiful GTs in the deserts of AZ and in the Alps of Switzerland like they were just another Sunday Ride. Meanwhile the rest of us, poor sods that we are, have to be satisfied with another trip to the corner cafe. :lol2 (I jest, of course-I love vicariously traveling Europe on two wheels via your photos.)

Retirement? What's that?

Heading back for 7 weeks this summer...can't wait!!

But seriously, thanks. OTOH, you get to live in the city...which, if my Hell's Kitchen memory serves, is very interesting. ;)

Just a beautiful machine. Those shocks would look badass on my Thruxton. I see this thread will not be kind to my bank account. :lol3
Thanks, she's a "happy" bike that really responded well to a few tweaks, the shocks being one of them. Hagon Nitros, like them a lot, a BIG improvement over stock, which are just abysmal. At the time, you could get them in different anodized colors, I liked that I could get gold to go with the rest of the bike.

Back
Top Bottom