What's new

TRS mega thread

Who has a TRS? We have a couple.

AA249ABD-1445-4D0D-B462-AFEA0262B944.jpeg
Yinzer, I am finally to where I need to change the oil of my estart bike. mind telling me if you do anything special when you drain? last time I changed the oil in estart I called my dealer abou how much but didn't ask if I needed to drain different than I did the 2020 kick only models I have.

Oh are you using Nils?

thanks

Yinzer, I am finally to where I need to change the oil of my estart bike. mind telling me if you do anything special when you drain? last time I changed the oil in estart I called my dealer abou how much but didn't ask if I needed to drain different than I did the 2020 kick only models I have.

Oh are you using Nils?

thanks

There is nothing special that needs to be done. I think it only takes 370ML on a change. The 430 number is on a dry motor. Is that what your dealer said?

I am using Nils.

There is nothing special that needs to be done. I think it only takes 370ML on a change. The 430 number is on a dry motor. Is that what your dealer said?

I am using Nils.
I meant to write it down, I think he said 370 (bike was setup when I bought it, and was reboxed for shipment to me). I'd use that amount as it is a target, I usually go by half sight glass when all said and done.

Thanks. Seems like that NILS is expensive, but I need to get a bottle and try it.

I meant to write it down, I think he said 370 (bike was setup when I bought it, and was reboxed for shipment to me). I'd use that amount as it is a target, I usually go by half sight glass when all said and done.

Thanks. Seems like that NILS is expensive, but I need to get a bottle and try it.

Nils is a few bucks but it seems to last 15-20 hours before I notice it breaking down. Compared to other oils, I was changing at half that time.

Reactions: MVI
So like why do people call these bikes TRS and some refer to them as TRRS? Which it is? The logo has two R's. I'm just bored waiting for a hockey game to start....

So like why do people call these bikes TRS and some refer to them as TRRS? Which it is? The logo has two R's. I'm just bored waiting for a hockey game to start....

Tarres is the last name of the owner. Remove the vowels and you get the name of the company. The real name of the company is TRRS, if you look close, the logo has a second R hiding behind the first. I’ll have to dig up the details, I seem to recall that there is a parent company called TRRS and TRS is the bike company.

3D9C99AD-7B6B-4FE4-979E-7EBB0A7ACFD9.jpeg

I might look for the source, but it was pointed out sometime in 2019 that the Namebrand TRS was already taken, by some other firm. So they added the R. Now I am not POSITIVE, but I do recall reading that, but don't know the absolute validity of that. if I find the time to search through the places I might have seen that, Ill post a link.

I might look for the source, but it was pointed out sometime in 2019 that the Namebrand TRS was already taken, by some other firm. So they added the R. Now I am not POSITIVE, but I do recall reading that, but don't know the absolute validity of that. if I find the time to search through the places I might have seen that, Ill post a link.
I vaguely recall seeing that on that other adv site

David sent me an improved plate design, based on the one I made for the electric start bikes. This design is really great. He knocked it out of the park. It uses the OEM screw mounts on the battery. It has additional zip tie holes, if needed. I don’t think they are needed. It stayed put without them, during the hour of riding I just put in.

AAF5F341-36C4-484B-A0A9-02D1BEEFBBCF.jpeg

7C5F22E3-8ED9-4445-A99B-1ADFC49CC817.jpeg

3C4BEF71-38F2-4C81-8B2B-2C1D4304DFEF.jpeg

Tarres is the last name of the owner. Remove the vowels and you get the name of the company. The real name of the company is TRRS, if you look close, the logo has a second R hiding behind the first. I’ll have to dig up the details, I seem to recall that there is a parent company called TRRS and TRS is the bike company.

3D9C99AD-7B6B-4FE4-979E-7EBB0A7ACFD9.jpeg
related to the Francesc Tarres dynasty ?

David sent me an improved plate design, based on the one I made for the electric start bikes. This design is really great. He knocked it out of the park. It uses the OEM screw mounts on the battery. It has additional zip tie holes, if needed. I don’t think they are needed. It stayed put without them, during the hour of riding I just put in.

AAF5F341-36C4-484B-A0A9-02D1BEEFBBCF.jpeg

7C5F22E3-8ED9-4445-A99B-1ADFC49CC817.jpeg

3C4BEF71-38F2-4C81-8B2B-2C1D4304DFEF.jpeg
I just added the "Yinzer Moto Edition" number plate to my etsy shop.

I still want to make one that allows you to have the headlight still work.

Reactions: MVI
Top Bottom Back Refresh