What's new

Tusk fan kit

Shinyribs

Is my bike ok?
Member Number
Anyone using one?

Comparing Tusk vs TrailTech, Tusk is half the price and half the watts ( and therefore current draw) while offering 130cfm vs TrailTech's 147.

TrailTech uses a Spal fan vs Tusk's Panasonic.

Sounds like an easy decision! I will say I've never had a spal fan fail, they suck some big amps though.

I just ended up getting a spal fan wiring through a relay and using my unused turn signal switch to manually turn it on when my trail tech vapor says it's needed on my DRZ400E. About $60.00 invested and works like a charm.

I just ended up getting a spal fan wiring through a relay and using my unused turn signal switch to manually turn it on when my trail tech vapor says it's needed on my DRZ400E. About $60.00 invested and works like a charm.
I'm kind of thinking of the same. I don't need a temperature readout at all, and the temp sensors between the fins seem like a pretty poor place to measure coolant temps. The Vapor uses a legit coolant sensor.

I don't have any handlebar switches and haven't had a brainstorm yet for a really good place to put one.

Back
Top Bottom