What's new

Upcoming Trials Events

Fast flowy loop for Saturday with fun sections, mostly on the easier side.
Screenshot_20220415-055731_Drive.jpg

Meriden, CT this weekend, Sunday May 1, 2022. This is the first NETA competition event of the 2022 season. DM for details. I just didn't have time to put together a nice poster for it.

This coming weekend I'll be going to the D4 fun event in Locke, NY on Father's Day, Sunday June 19th. No fun posters that I can find, and like many things upstate NY things are really simple... just go up Rte. 38 to #622 in Locke, NY.

Hope to see you there.

This coming weekend I'll be going to the D4 fun event in Locke, NY on Father's Day, Sunday June 19th. No fun posters that I can find, and like many things upstate NY things are really simple... just go up Rte. 38 to #622 in Locke, NY.

Hope to see you there.

We are looking at making the drive up.

On November 6th, the Springfield Motorcycle Club (SMC) will hold its 2nd annual vintage (and modern) fun trial.
  • AMA and NETA memberships are not required.
  • Admission is $20
  • Signup starts at 8:30am and the riders meeting is at 9:45am.
  • Primitive camping is available Saturday night. Gates open at 3pm on Saturday.
  • Friendly dogs are allowed.
  • There is a communal fire pit and wood, so please no individual fires.
  • Vintage and modern bike are welcome. but only vintage bikes are scored. Medallions awarded for 1st thru 3rd. Ride as much as you want, but only your first 3 loops will be scored.
  • Sections are NETA Sportsman level difficulty (A, B & C). 10 sections per loop.
  • Self checking. Please bring a pen.
  • This is not a competition, it’s a recreational trials ride. Please be mellow and have fun.

NMTA:

Dec 4

San Ysidro Trials Area

BLM land, dry camping

SPARK ARRESTORS ARE REQUIRED!

Rider early sign-up is available on the club website but you can sign up at the event starting around 8ish.
First Riders out @ 9am.

Okay it's official kiddies, the award-winning, critically-acclaimed HPTA Hair of the Dog Trial is ON!! Sunday, January 1st 2023 at Haystack Mountain OHV area 20 miles NE of Roswell New Mexico on highway 70, mile marker 357. We chose Haystack again this year because the I-40 corridor from Edgewood to Amarillo can be a real sheetshow that time of year, and we like our northern peeps coming down. Group set on Saturday morning, fun Trial Saturday afternoon, group Trial Sunday. Monday is a holiday, so it worked out awesome this year. See you all there! :D

71277777_10221165447954576_7035457962344964027_n-L.jpg

Okay it's official kiddies, the award-winning, critically-acclaimed HPTA Hair of the Dog Trial is ON!! Sunday, January 1st 2023 at Haystack Mountain OHV area 20 miles NE of Roswell New Mexico on highway 70, mile marker 357. We chose Haystack again this year because the I-40 corridor from Edgewood to Amarillo can be a real sheetshow that time of year, and we like our northern peeps coming down. Group set on Saturday morning, fun Trial Saturday afternoon, group Trial Sunday. Monday is a holiday, so it worked out awesome this year. See you all there! :D

71277777_10221165447954576_7035457962344964027_n-L.jpg
Full length cowboy duster is the new lycra onesie. Functional and stylish.

Top Bottom Back Refresh