What's new

Upcoming Trials Events

Super Dirt Dud

Member Number
Our club is a new club and we are holding our second ever event March 27
This is a fun event and we will be checking so that our members learn what it takes to hold an event .
We are hoping that the weather works with us since in Pennsylvania it can blizzard that time of year .
We are lucky to have a great location because of Bushkill Valley Motorcycle Club allows us to have the event at there Hillclimb Site .
www.freemansburg-hill-climb.com

We will be the first event of the season in our area .

Hope to see you there Penn Jersey Trials Riders

Our club is a new club and we are holding our second ever event March 27
This is a fun event and we will be checking so that our members learn what it takes to hold an event .
We are hoping that the weather works with us since in Pennsylvania it can blizzard that time of year .
We are lucky to have a great location because of Bushkill Valley Motorcycle Club allows us to have the event at there Hillclimb Site .
www.freemansburg-hill-climb.com

We will be the first event of the season in our area .

Hope to see you there Penn Jersey Trials Riders

Sweet! This is like 3 hours from me in CT. Finally an event in PA that isn't 5 - 8 hours away. I am going to pass this along to some of my fellow CT club riders, maybe a road trip is in order?

New Mexico Trials Association March event.
March 6th.
2021 awards ceremony on March 5th.
San Ysidro NM.

Late posting this. There is a Gate trial at Wildwood raceway in Ohio, today. 11am start.

8FFCC293-E284-4593-B453-A0674AD9DDD8.jpeg

This calender is managed by Rokhopr from ADVr. It is a great resource as it has calendars from all over the US. If you do not see your club, let him know and he will get them listed.

Here's the 2022 schedule for the Wyoming Motorcycle Trials Association:

2022 WMTA

May 28-29 Casper-Mosteller Ranch

Jun 25-26 Midwest-Paul Blackmore Trial

Jul 9-10 Esterbrook-Medicine Bow Cup

Aug 6-7 Limestone?

Sep 3-4 Casper-Mosteller Cup/Conquer the West

Sep 24-25 Buford?

Last edited:
New Mexico Trials Association March event.
March 6th.
2021 awards ceremony on March 5th.
San Ysidro NM.
From the Prez:

Only one week away....
Don't forget to register for the next event!

• Saturday, March 5th
    • 2021 Championship Awards will be presented!
    • This year, we will be providing lunch, some additional awards and (out)door prizes to be given away.
    • Board elections will be conducted & and we'll handle some normal club "business" and announcements.
    • Food & Fun starts at 1pm, please plan to attend!
  • Sunday, March 6th, we ride!
    • On line sign up is open through the [UWSL]NMTA[/UWSL] website. Please sign up ahead of time so we can expedite registration on the day of the event.

Had me there for a minute - I thought you meant Newfoundland Canada - I know they just got a trials dealer but not sure if they had sold any bikes yet :-)

There is a Beta dealer in corner brook - https://www.ruggededge.ca/
I thought you were talking about a trials event which would have been a surprise for NFLD - I should have googled Horizons Unlimited first :-).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom