What's new

Van pics

Yinzer Moto

Member Number
Let’s see pics of cool vans that you have come across, either on the internet or in the wild.

Ford Transit Custom, only available in Europe

5DB11765-11AA-4A2D-8A60-C670C31DB239.jpeg

I drive the long tall Transit150 for the day job, lots of highway miles. Whenever I see the short wheelbase, low top models I'm like, "aw that's cute, it's so Tiny!"
Supposedly ford is building us some new vans, there's 40 or so of us in different states all driving rentals, some for almost 2 years now.

I'd love a low & short 4wd with windows once I leave this job.

Waiting with baited breath for what may be coming down the pipe. Depending how much money I want to spend on it, I think my ‘07 Chevy Express AWD has a few more years left on it. Not sure if I want to spend the money on the more frequently problematic door hinges. The drive train is a beast tho and with the AWD I go anywhere I need with it.

I’ll be sad to see it go but still not sure what I’ll replace it with. Fortunately I’m not in a huge hurry. Gotta have factory awd or 4x4 tho.

Take my money! Please Ford.

B590B966-2FC4-457D-B571-247781681A9B.jpeg

You can see that is a photoshop from the original photo. The transit custom is an in between model, between the Connect and full size. I think that rapt looks interesting but I prefer the original, it looks very capable in stock form, for where I would take a van. The custom also comes with a 3rd pedal.

Back
Top Bottom