What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Vespa Bieber Edition

cabanza

Member Number
Following the Wotherspoon special edition, Vespa continues and creates a Bieber special. Your thoughts?

gallery_pedana.jpg

justin-bieber-vespa-scooter-collab-merch-release-2.jpg

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
"The ability to create something that you know is going to inspire somebody else is so important to me. Creating things, it's a part of me"

cabanza

Member Number
Maybe there's a market for Bieber-endorsed merch? I don't think it is this country (US). Is this old guys at Piaggio thinking they are marketing to a young, hip audience? I think I'll wait for the Hello Kitty edition...

8567921344_1efcd6a297_b.jpg
Comes with a warning sticker too. Looks fierce.

AwDang

Member Number
Maybe there's a market for Bieber-endorsed merch? I don't think it is this country (US). Is this old guys at Piaggio thinking they are marketing to a young, hip audience? I think I'll wait for the Hello Kitty edition...

8567921344_1efcd6a297_b.jpg
I’d ride that

SandRdr

Lost
Member Number
I checked with her... she denies ever saying that. In fact, she said, "If he says 'that's what she said,' you can be assured I did NOT say that. Plus, he never listens to me so how would he know what I said?"

I don't know, man, she seems pissed.

Are you a song writer?

Top Bottom