Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
GRUNT

1650297478957.png

RUNT

1650297543697.png

Interesting. Seems like a very good tool for around a farm. Much more maneuverable than a side by side. The large contact patch and low ground pressure could be good for getting to a remote tree stand in the woods.

Looks to much like a motorcycle to be used for hunting on public land. I've seen a couple hunters using efatbikes in the state forest nearby.

Looks to much like a motorcycle to be used for hunting on public land. I've seen a couple hunters using efatbikes in the state forest nearby.

You are not wrong... From what I read it was designed in Austin TX, and a lot of those dudes I know Hunt in East Texas, Ark, and LA. All for which are known to be soft and wet.

But lets step back and look at the larger picture for a moment.
Volcon also signed and export deal this week to TROPOCARS that services 20+ new markets on the islands. So It is also marketed as a e bike for the eco friendly beaches.

" VOLCON has officially appointed TROPICARS as an authorized exporter of Volcon products, providing distribution access to over 20 additional markets throughout the Caribbean. The appointment will make Volcon products available for sale in the Caribbean territories including, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, St. Barts, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, Virgin Islands."

Marketing aside, the first taste of the salty Caribbean air and moisture will invigorate the basic exchange of electrons. I can't see one of these lasting very long in the Caribbean, even under the most maintenance intensive operation.

Reactions: MVI
Marketing aside, the first taste of the salty Caribbean air and moisture will invigorate the basic exchange of electrons. I can't see one of these lasting very long in the Caribbean, even under the most maintenance intensive operation.

as it is with all other petrol fueled MCs, cars, trucks etc.

as it is with all other petrol fueled MCs, cars, trucks etc.
Those certainly have a shorter lifespan in that environment, having run a boat in the Caribbean for many years, the stuff I've seen melt off has always surprised me.

When you introduce a a 60v battery and supporting electronics the opportunity for electrolysis increases exponentially.

Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom