What's new

Warm Weather Gloves?

DJ_MI

Voted Class Clown 1937
Member Number
What's everyone using for warm weather hand protection on the street?

I currently have AlpineStars SMX-1 Air V2 Gloves.

I'm looking for a good combination of ventilation and protection.

Thanks!

I use Youngstown leather work gloves. I get them from work. Yes I’m cheap and lazy but also haven’t found a pair I like more.

I’m checking out their website. They look like nice gloves

More or less as above, not youngstown but i use for road and trials the buff leather work/ equestrian gloves. cheap good feel and fit and not only protective but if itv gets moderately cold the keep your hands warm.

I wore Lee Parks DeerTours or Aerostich Ropers for years in the higher temps, but lately I've decided to only wear gloves with scaphoid protection/armor, so I've switched to Held Air Stream, which have good protection but are also vented.

I wore some cortech sonic-flo gloves on z demo ride and liked them so much I bought a pair. Never crashed with them, but it seems like they should hold up at least somewhat. They do flow air well.

I wear these mostly out of habit. Easy on and off with the cuff velcro. Thin enough to be comfortable, thick enough to keep the sun from getting my hands hot through them

Zero breathable though

Aerostitch Ropers for me, all weather, all temperatures. I've had many different types of gloves over the years but a simple leather glove seem to work best. I've tried waterproof and insulated gloves but they just seem to collect water and after they are thoroughly soaked a royal PITA to remove and put back on. I see others here mention that their hands get hot, I never suffer from that, just the opposite, mine are cold most of the time, when its really hot the rest of me is so miserable I don't fret over my hands much, and when cold and raining, the heated grips never leave high setting.

Aerostitch Ropers for me, all weather, all temperatures. I've had many different types of gloves over the years but a simple leather glove seem to work best. I've tried waterproof and insulated gloves but they just seem to collect water and after they are thoroughly soaked a royal PITA to remove and put back on. I see others here mention that their hands get hot, I never suffer from that, just the opposite, mine are cold most of the time, when its really hot the rest of me is so miserable I don't fret over my hands much, and when cold and raining, the heated grips never leave high setting.
Says the man from central Maine! :lol3

Last year I bought a pair of Klim Induction gloves. They're not the coolest, but they have pretty good protection and the dye doesn't bleed in the rain (one of my pet peeves). They were pricey, at $129, but I see they're currently on sale for $100.

I picked up these Knox Orsa new to me on the other site. I've been really happy with them. Super comfortable, protective, lightweight. The Boa is great. Would I pay full price? Yeah, maybe. Probably. I work with my hands and don't skimp on gloves.

I forgot model name but its Sedici

Great protection (crashed once and still use) and ventilation.

Main use for last 2 years
20220720_054438.jpg

Forgot to mention. Mine come with palm slider. Convenient from the last crash. Didnt take long to get used to feel of it on the grip.

Back
Top Bottom