MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
Came across these in Alaska, 100% real water proof gloves

2mm neopreme and sharkskin textured for grip

image.jpg

I've never owned a pair of truly waterproof motorcycle gloves. The Aerostitch Triple Digit over glove are the only things that ever worked, but they are bulky and uncomfortable, and very hot, so your hands end up wet from sweat anyhow.

Last edited:
Great gloves for inclement weather and they hold up surprisingly well (for the price).
It says nylon-lined, but mine are fleece lined and very comfortable.

I may give those a try. I've got a couple pair that are waterproof for awhile, then the water runs down my arm into the glove.

I may give those a try. I've got a couple pair that are waterproof for awhile, then the water runs down my arm into the glove.
The part where the strap velcro is, is where the waterproofing ends. Keep that covered and you shouldn't have any issues. The gloves are grippy and don't have a ton of slack. I like wearing gloves that are snug. These are snug.

It would appear to me that you would need a pair of long gauntlet-like gloves that would fit under the cuffs on your jacket and cinch the cuff tight around it. I have Hippo Hands, but have never used them in the rain.

He's taken a step back from being the review guy all the time. They announced it in an earlier video, and he's been in subsequent videos.

1682256921617.png

I've always liked the Ryan videos, entertaining for sure.

Top Bottom Back Refresh