What's new

Western PA riders check in!

Yinzer Moto

Member Number
New site, new Western PA thread.

[UWSL]Here we are, in the depths of winter but the days are getting longer. It is currently 13 degrees but will be nearly 60 this afternoon. The next few days look great. Who is getting out. Anything off road is going to be really sloppy. The roads are covered in salt.[/UWSL]

Where are you located and what do you ride?

I’ll kick it off.

I am just outside city limits in Penn Hills.

These days, I am mostly on my trials bike. I also have a WR250R, a KDX and hope to get a Honda Trail 125 to accompany my wife’s 125.

61F166DC-4EDF-446B-B6FA-F5E005B7B3E5.jpeg

Sure is. Funny we hadn't crossed paths. But I've been out of there for 3 or 4 years

I'm just outside of Latrobe on the ridge between Latrobe and Ligonier. I grew up in Penn Hills, Shannon Heights. Spent most of my time hanging out in Verona where Dad's cabinet shop was
Current rides R1250GS, KTM 500 EXC-F, downsized from a 690. Also a couple of Harleys, a 72 FLH and 08 Electraglide.

Ride and camp a lot in WV. Favorite spot is Laurel Fork area. I'd like to get one of those CT125s eventually, should be fun to putt around the dirt roads and backroads up here

I'm just outside of Latrobe on the ridge between Latrobe and Ligonier. I grew up in Penn Hills, Shannon Heights. Spent most of my time hanging out in Verona where Dad's cabinet shop was
Current rides R1250GS, KTM 500 EXC-F, downsized from a 690. Also a couple of Harleys, a 72 FLH and 08 Electraglide.

Ride and camp a lot in WV. Favorite spot is Laurel Fork area. I'd like to get one of those CT125s eventually, should be fun to putt around the dirt roads and backroads up here

I am at the top of Nadine Rd, in Penn Hills. I worked for a while at Dirty Harry’s. He recently sold the business to Trek. It is sad to see it go corporate but I am happy he is retiring and going to have fun.

We got one of those CT125 and need to get a second. It is a nice little bike for what it is. It is designed around 8hp, i think caution needs to be used if you go looking for more power. Everything about the bike, suspension, brakes, rims, are designed around slow speed riding.

I worked for a while at Dirty Harry’s. He recently sold the business to Trek. It is sad to see it go corporate but I am happy he is retiring and going to have fun.
He's been at it a long time. I graduated from Penn Hills in 1978. Original location of Dad's shop was 711 East Railroad Ave. Was the post office before they built the 'New' one. Next door was Jerry's barbershop, now Mechanic Coffee. Harry was selling Dirt bikes and was located where Hula bar is on the corner. I'm familiar with where you are. Aunt and Uncle lived on Thon Dr. I still have brothers and sister living in Penn Hills and head in often. Might have to pick up some Della Salas today.

Dave

Looks like I'll be back sooner than I had planned. Hopefully the weather turns for the better

Brr made it back safely. Woke up to snow what a welcome back.

NM not AZ. Lol. Yeah I had beautiful weather the whole trip. Warmer temperatures and sun shine. That's a first in a long time.

Calling for some beautiful weather this weekend. Might have to unload a bike and try my luck in some mud.

Back
Top Bottom